We have new testing version ready for download. This is probably the last testing version before I release final version of CQRLOG.
I've created both 32bit and 64bit versions.
- compiled with new version of Lazarus and FreePascal compiler
- new DB error window added (it helps you to open MySQL error log etc.)
- "Do NOT upload changes to online logs" option to Rebuild membership added
- all comments to callsign can be modified (NewQSO window -> File -> Comment to callsigns)
- transverter support added (you can set RX and TX offset for each band)
- after change 'Default frequencies', related to button in TRX control window didn't go red - fixed
Please try it and let me know. Small how to is described here: http://www.cqrlog.com/node/1526