Here is some stuff I would like to see in CQRlog if possible:
- One tab in task manager for all windows - now every window has it's own tab, so with opening windows I need, task manager is filled up and opening any other programs/windows causes mess in task manager
- Not confirmed band/mode country (call that has been worked and in log) to be displayed in red (or any other) color in QSO list. That way it would be easier to track worked, but not confirmed countries in log.
- Creating custom awards RDA, French departments, DOK ... and showing them in statistics menu
- Choosing fields displayed in New qso window - I don't need some fields currently shown in this window (PWR, QTH, ITU,WAZ ... as it is usually populated by entering the call)
- Customizing column display showing previous QSOs in New QSO window and keeping their width - now after closing CQRlog, column width resets
That would be all for now. If I remember something else, I'll write. Keep up the good work!!
73 Vlada, yt1bx