I got 0.9.3 working as I want on my desktop with the latest DXCC-tables and all that. I installed 0.9.6 on my laptop to have a portable log as well. These two versions of CQRLOG does have different opinions on how many DXCC I have worked per band. The totals are the same.
Here's what I've done:
-I export the desktop ADIF to the laptop 0.9.6.
-I "clean up" the log from unknown DXCC:s by filtering DXCC = !. By doing this
I can correct the bugs I know so far, such as 5V7-calls, SX for Greece and a RA3-call that CQRLOG for some reason does not recognice. I only leave the /MM-calls as unknown. The rest is up to CQRLOG to solve.
Now, after rebuilding the stats I have the same number of worked DXCC:s in both machines.
But the laptop says for example 302 worked on 20m while desktop says 303, which is correct. I print both stat-reports in HTML, cut them in to matrix-tables to compare them. There is no difference at all when comparing the statistics DXCC by DXCC and band by band. Something must go wrong in the calculation process...