QO-100 frequency looks funny

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
QO-100 frequency looks funny

I just logged my first QO-100 QSO which happened on 10489.7095MHz. After logging, the cqrlog window states 1,0489.7095MHz, so the comma seems to be on the wrong place. Am I doing something wrong?
cqrlog 2.5.2 (001)

Best 73,

QO-100 frequency looks funny

Hi Wolfgang!

It looks like some Linux localisation setting has changed layout.
I did feed your frequency manually (offline) to test qso and it looks normal in QSO list.

Do you use NewQSO/satellite/LO config?

Perhaps the layout changes in conversation calculation.
Quite many places the frequency is using "currency" type variable. And there is a function "FormatCurr" that is used to
make string from numeric value.
"FormatCurr" has options "TFormatSettings" where one of those is "ThousandSeparator: Char; Thousands separator character"
If that is set to comma it may cause that result.

if LO config is used I like to know what are the settings? Then I could (maybe) test that way.


Problem solved

Sorry Saku for my delayed reply. But I figured out a solution, don't know if it is intended that way:
As I am working QO-100 by SDR-Console from my laptop I'm logging my QSOs offline. So no LO-Config activated, thousands separator is set to dot. Everything is working fine if I click on 2400.0 in the Frequency-Field and enter the frequency in the RX frequency field as for example 10489.717550. If I forget to activate on the 2400.0 there will be written 1,4897.17550 in the freq column in the log book. So, problem solved until I forget to fill in the 2400 (but I'm sure my search engine is forwarding me to my reply, so I will be reminded :-) ).
vy 73!