- Dowload the unofficial LoTW's user list from http://www.hb9bza.net/lotw/index.html (the file named: "All known users, for RXCLUS - Text 1 call/line, no comments"
- Save it as lotw.txt into your ~/cqrlog/members directory
- Edit it with your favorite text editor and add as the first two lines:
- Save the file
- Start CQRLOG.
- Open Preferences-Membership.
- Open a free club list. Search, and select, the new created LOTW item.
- Push the LOAD button. (Optional: edit/modify the optional SETTINGS)
- Open the Details window. Here you'll see if a ham is "member" of LOTW system ...
Logbook of the World
Very 73 Alberto IT9LNH