I would like to make a new log that covers just this month, June. So this is what I did.
- Created a filter for June
- Exported the data to an ADIF file. (June records only)
- In New QSO Window -> Open/Create Log (Normally I would expect this in the QSO List, not in New QSO window)
- Create Log 2018-06
- Open the new log
- QSO List Window->Import -> ADIF (Imported june entries)
- Notice my QTH profile is not listed. Import anyway
- Log entries are there
- I suspect something is wrong, choose Preferences
- I notice preferences have been reset.
- Go back to Open/Create Log
- Open my original log (Log 001)
- Open/Create Log
- Utils ->Configuration->Export (Save my config as confignormal.ini)
- Open my new Log (2018-06)
- Open/Create log
- Utils->Configuration -> Import->configurationnormal.ini
- Cancel Button
- Preferences are still default!
Or if I do the last step and hit the open button, the configuration is still default.
Question is How do I import a configuration from one log to another?